Product DescriptionGardner Bender's Big Ben aluminum hand bender has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook with a 5x durability factor, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance by 40 percent , highlighting the marking and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. Includes industry standard marking to simplify the job. Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum. Includes a detailed hand bending manual which clearly illustrates various bends and how to achieve them including the mathematical formulas to complete more complicated bends.
- Conduit hand bender
- Industry standard style
- 30 degree bend when handle is straight up
- Embossed sight lines for 10 degrees, 22 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees and 90 degrees
- Bigger hook with 5 times durability factor
- Bigger foot pedal allows for a booted foot
- Easily correct over bends with the bend back channel
- Vise-Mate holds conduit while cutting or reaming
- Made of rugged heat treated aluminum
- Handle sold separately
SpecificationsALUM HAND BENDER 1/2"
- Brand Name: GB
- Sub Brand: Big Ben
- End 1 Size: 1/2
- Product Type: Hand Bender
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Color: Gray
- Adjustable: No
- Ratcheting: No
- Material: Aluminum
- Packaging Type: Carded
- 3.69" Bend Radius
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product