- CHAIMATI means "CHAI ON YOUR MIND" - enjoy the chai experience anytime during the day in our perfect CUTTING chai cups. "Cutting" Chai in India is made by adding Hot Water or boiling 1-2 teaspoons of our loose leaf CTC black tea with some some milk and sugar. Try making Cutting Chai with our ChaiMati CTC Tea or simply use our ChaiMati Instant Chai Latte Premixes to get the best chai cuppa one can get!
- "TEA-4-ONE" Cutting Chai Glass is Perfect for restaurant use, small families, living/dining room decoration, tea parties and simple kitchen use. Its BPA free, Heat Resistant, Insulated Glass Carafe keeps Tea hot and does not crack easily upon adding hot water.
- SUPERB VALUE & BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING - Each Chai Glass is handmade and securely packed in a Kraft Box that is perfect for Gifting, Recycling, Storing and Shipping
- EASY TO CLEAN, STORE, AND CARRY. DO NOT Heat on Stovetop. DO NOT Microwave. HANDWASH Recommended
- 6.4 FL.OZ. (190 ML) Capacity per Cup - Sold Individually and in Packs of 6 - Ideal for making & presenting 1-6 cups of Chai
CHAIMATI brings the classic Indian Chai right to your kitchen and into your heart. It will definitely put "Chai on your Mind" all day. A cup of chai is unique and very different than the typical tea with milk. It awakens your senses and makes you feel alive. We are undoubtedly crazy about chai and want you to be enriched by the same experience too. ChaiMati's Cutting Chai Tempered Tea Glass Cup helps you experience your favorite chai in minutes due to its simple and ergonomic design. This heat resistant tea cup keeps your tea hot. It has an attractive "hold & sip" design and comes packed in a kraft gift box. We recommend you to use this with our range of ChaiMati CTC Teas or Chai Lattes for the best experience. We back this product with a limited time warranty. Enjoy your tea w/ this elegant tea cup.
Chai Brewing Directions:
Add 2 cups water into a stovetop pot and bring to a rolling boil. Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves or 2 tea bags. Once the tea comes to a boil, add half a cup of milk and sweetener as per desire. Let the chai leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor and strength. Strain the leaves and pour the chai into the cutting chai cups to enjoy the tea experience.